Sunday, September 5, 2010

Holidays!!

Hooray... It's holiday now! I don't know about you guys but I really need to rest after the four-month battle with my studies. I need to sleep. I need to play. I need to watch movies. I need to rejuvenate myself(literally XP). I'm in a dire need to RECHARGE!! College's life is utterly different from what I thought it would be. Coping with my studies, time management, stress relieving, control on foods, control on spending, entertainment, familiarizing with new environments, get used with teachers, making friends, et cetera must be in sync. Aww... At least I made it this far. There's no turning back, you know.

Hmm... It was tiring. At times, I was wondering why I'm getting myself into this. I meant, waking up 8am in the morning and going back at about 4pm(on average)? Taking 3 sciences and 1 Mathematics(excluding those LAN subjects), do you expect me to finish all my homework and revisions? Time is not enough man. At least not for me. Some teachers are not even up to mark some more. Haiz... Can you guys give me some suggestions? Do you think there's a need for me to drop one science subject? As you know, I'm weak in Chemistry but I can't drop it because it's that important. But I have a constant love for both Biology and Physics. That is why I'm still taking 3 sciences even though most of my friends have dropped one. I can't afford to lose my scholarship for not getting more than or equals to 60% for each of my subjects because I don't want to burden my family members. That requires a lot of thinking though...

Anyways, let's just forget about it and get into the mood. I'm looking forward to play badminton with my TM friends. Somebody please do something and I'll waiting you guys to inform me the date. That is all for now... Enjoy your holidays!!

1 comment:

  1. yea.. i m waiting u all come bac n play so much.. plus nw i less exercise nw.. ho, i at tm oso same.. wake up earlier.. like schooling at secondary school.. juz bac home earlier than u all.. if u like bio n physic so much thn no nid to drop any of them lo.. coz chemis cant be droped.. my teacher said.. chemis=bio+physic.. try hard la.. if the 3 subjects is rely burden u.. juz think which to sacrifice... like the road not taken.. as nw u r taking both road.. ^^

    ReplyDelete