Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A nervous-cum-tedious day

A faint twinge of excitement floated through my body yesterday. I did not know whether it was because of the fact that I will be having my driving test today or just after cups of tea I drank.

As I stepped into the field of war, all the nervous deliberations crept into my defenseless body. My adrenaline was running frantically. I utterly felt my heartbeats pounding hard out of my chest. HOWEVER, after hours of tedious waiting, whatever nervousnesses were dilapidated. The JPJ authorities actually came late and gave us the cliche remark that something iwas wrong with their car. At that moment, I was exasperated but I continued to hold my best masquerade for a few more hours.

Okay, I do not want to beat around the bush. I passed the 'bukit'. I passed the parking. But what annoyed me was that the JPJ guy come near me and said that I have dropped the so-called 'tiang'. He actually scared me to death but you know what? He lied. Zzz.... What an inglorious act of someone who I supposed to be so much more mature and noble. After that, road driving test. Fortunately, I got the Midas touch to have an amicable JPJ examiner sitting right beside me. I actually calling him 'abang'. ^_^

Here are my bad chronicles of the road driving test:
  1. not adjusting the left mirror (which I do not know I have to >.<")
  2. not using the traffic light wisely (which the JPJ guy have to tell me what to do)
  3. sudden brake
  4. car was moving behind
  5. not using the right gear for respective speed
  6. engine off twice

Hoho... Despite of having so many mistakes, I actually passed it. I do not know whether it is decent for me to rejoice but I do. For this very test, it shows me that we do not have to be always excellent for something we put on test. In fact, we can just cover up what we are lacking of with other ability/abilities, be it in communication, interpersonal, intrapersonal, life, et cetera. By the way, sorry if my opinion clashes with yours but that is just one of my mere perspectives. I hope you guys have a good day too... 'Bronto' day!

No comments:

Post a Comment