Sunday, October 17, 2010

I will win!!

No matter how strong you are. No matter how infectious you are. No matter when you are going to attack me. No matter how you are going to attack me. I will not lose. I will not be dominated by you. I will conquer you. Because, you are nothing compare to me. You are nothing to what I have been through. This is just easy. I'm the one who brings miracle. To stun you. To shock you. To startle you. To make your mouth opened wide... If you fuck me hard, I will suck you harder. We will see who will be the last man standing. To me, mountains are nothing. The sunlight is not that bright and brilliant anymore... Because I was built. I was made. I was fertilised. I was civilised. By experiences. By time. By thoughts. By facts. By whatever you have done to me. You will be engulfed without even knowing it. You will be diminished. And... I will win!!

(Ps... just ignore me ><)

No comments:

Post a Comment