Friday, October 8, 2010

The Lost One...

Recently, I feel lost. I feel lost in the sense that I don't know what am I doing right now... It is as if I was left in the middle of a deserted island and yelping for help, only to receive echoes of my of my unanswered cry. No one is going to get me out of my adversity, leaving me in the middle of nowhere. Waiting time to pass by... Waiting memories to flush away... Waiting my youth to fade off. This reminds me of Robinson Crusoe, a character of a novel who was also left on an isolated island after the shipwrecked. The good thing is I don't have to encounter those cannibals and acting like a killing machine.

I am gradually losing my shines. I am unable to take charge of my life now. I am not the one I used to be. I have changed? In a good or bad way? That is the issue I have and need to ponder. I think that is what we will face when we are out of our comfort zone right? Okay, let's put a stop here. There is no use to cry for the moon. Thing that is destined to happen will happens and what I can do is to receive it with open hands and positive thinking. Adios~~

1 comment:

  1. u wont be left in the middle of the deserted island d... u ask for help sue gt sum1 thr to help u d.. if u reeally like robinson crusoe.. u hav oso to encounter the cannibals(the obstacles in life) and acting like killing machine ven facing them.. kill them!! dont lost ur shines.. gambateh to gain bac ur own dominity over ur own life.. it's belong to u.. dun let other to steal the rights from u.. + u bro.. cheerio

    ReplyDelete