Sunday, January 3, 2010

Byebye~

What a gloomy day... As i woke up this morning at about 8.30am and moving to my window, droplets of solemn rain falling down in my view, creating a not-so-happy mood out of me. I knew i have to send one of my best friends for his plkn programme today. But... I did not know why. I felt a little disheartened.

Putting that aside, I asked Seow, our big 'exaggerator' whether he wants to go to send Eggegg for his plkn or not. He said he was going too and decided to give me a ride. By the way, there was no abortion to our other friends though we did not call them to go along with us. It was because the time did not allow us to have any extra discussion and calling friends and waiting for their arrival too. Most importantly, Eggegg told us that he was in the bus jor... so, we had to rush at the last minute.

By the time we reached there, we found Eggegg in the bus. Haha... I did not remember what I have done at that moment. I was shocked too when I saw Chong Ching Yan (CCY >.<) also in the same bus: towards Gopeng. We had a small conversation btw. We can't stay too long be cause there was a stupid Indian fucker did not allow us.

Then, we moved to another bus. There, we saw Pingping, Manhowe, Waikiat, Wengseng and Reivin. They are so fortunate to have so many friends to go with them... After some waiting, Seow and I have to go back because he had some family problem. That's all for my sweet-and-sad morning... Let's us hope the best for our friends out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment