Monday, January 11, 2010

KLCC : The STAR Education Fair

Yesterday, I went to Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre(KLCC) to participate in an education fair - The Star Education Fair 2010. A great number of exhibitors were participating, occupying five exhibition halls there. Honestly speaking, I never went for any education fair before in my entire life until yesterday. It was really eye-opening for me as a beginner( Ps...I know I sounded a bit "sam ba" ). But, who cares. I'm not living according to what people expect me to be.

Through some exposure on the path I have to take in the future yesterday, I think I know a little bit more on what I should do next. By the way, I went for a talk on medicine and dentistry yesterday. Of course I was not there to listen to the fucking medicine talk. It was damn boring man!! I was there for dentistry. But... The lecturer or dentist(she is a girl^^) said that left-handers like me are not suitable to be dentist mainly because those dental instruments were designed for right-handers. What a shame...

And one more thing, I started to hate those rich guys who do not know how to spend their money wisely. They can simply become a shophaholic and end up buying expensive and posh handbags, clothes, shoes and others to fulfill their temporary satisfaction! If really got that much money, would they spare me some?? Haha... Just joking >.< Friends, it's not easy to earn money. Most of us have lived their wonderful childhood and they do not have to worry about money when they want something. Start to think that you need money now for your studies. Pre-university, degree, master and others. In addition, SOME of us will need money to open their own shop and buy instruments needed after they have finished their studies. Plus, most of us have brothers and sisters. Do you want to burden your parents? Do you want to ruin your brother's or sister's life? How if your family went into bankruptcy? So, save some for rainy days, my friends...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, ur maturity in thinking are developing man... haha
    So hv u make up ur mind to choose pharmacy as the goal of life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... not really. Wait until i have finished my pre-university first. Maybe i'll take chiropractic leh... hehe

    ReplyDelete