Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fabulous Day^^

Today is just nice for me. In the morning, I went to school and met some of my lovely teachers (Pn.Moga, Pn.Thana, Pn.Sharifah, and Pn.Fazidah). It was quite happy to hear the words that come out from their mouths. They said that they missed our batch a lot. Haha... Of course they do. I'm not acting arrogant but which class can really pick up and stand head to head compared to ours? We definitely have the ability to make peoples around us happy and remember us when we are separated. So guys and gals, give a clap to students from Form 5 2009!!

After that, I went for my undang test. The girl who was taking charge there was so rude! I really thought that she was having her menstruation. Zzz... At first, I was scared when i cannot log in my ID. I forced myself to ask that annoying girl back then. ..... I actually find out that I sat in the wrong place. It was so embarrassing and I did get another crazy look from that girl. Lolz.

Putting that aside, I have actually passed the test! It was not a great score but at least I passed. Hehe... I got 45 out of 50 questions there. It was just sweet and lovely. Actually, I just spent a night studying the kpp book I borrowed from Seow. And I did less than 200 questions from the question book because I feel faint every time I open that book. Lolz...excuses. Oh yeah, Chew passed too^^

Hmm... We are going for our interview tomorrow. At this point, I'm happy and I'm looking forward for my job interview tomorrow. Finger crossed, let's hope for the best for us tomorrow. Together we break through the sky and fly up high!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment